This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fabu 2 months ago.

Widget in site copyright

Hi, I’ve got the header set to “clean, menu in footer” and I tried to add widget social icons in the site copyright, but the icons are floating up the header. Is the widget unable to display well in the menu/footer ?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Fabu.

Hi,

When the menu is placed at the bottom of the screen, then the footer area is absolute positioned in the bottom right corner. If you tell me where you want that widget to appear, I could provide the CSS code for it.

This reply has been set as private.

Please add this to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

Oh great! Just one thing, wouldn’t be possible to get it more sticky to the right? Because it appears nearly in the center on the footer.

Can you post a screenshot of how you’re seeing the footer?

This reply has been set as private.

This is how I see your website on the same screen size: (looks the same in both Chrome and Firefox)

Can you try clearing your browser’s cache and check again?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Sorry meanwhile I found a way to get it like I wanted but I don’t know if it’s a good/efficient solution.
    I now have desactivated the changes I did, it should now be displayed like in my screenshot

P.S: Here is the changes I’ve done to the custom css you provided me, just in case..

Hi,

You could try using “auto” instead of “33%”, like so:

Works great! Thank you so much!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.