This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Norris 1 month ago.

Village shortcodes issue

Hello,

my site is KcZak.com and I am trying to get the Camilla theme (v 1.0) to work. I am the best at creating sites, but I’d like to think I have a basic understanding of things. However, I am having particular trouble at the moment, and it is causing me a lot of stress. I had a lot of trouble getting the meta-data plugin installed, but finally got it to work.
    At the moment my issue is with the village short codes. Right now I have this “The following plugin needs to be updated to its latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Village Shortcodes.” at the top of my screen (it is currently active at Version 1.2.0). When I look at any of the portfolios under the portfolio options there is a repeating error: “<b>Warning</b>: call_user_func(Array) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in <b>/home/content/84/9051084/html/wp-content/plugins/meta-box/inc/field.php</b> on line <b>32</b>” line 38, 91, 100, etc.

I’m at a loss of what to do, and I’m really not sure where to try to fix anything. I spoke to a friend and he said the issue is most likely with the actual theme so I should try to get in touch with the creators, but I honestly am not sure what is going on with the theme.

Please help, if anyone has any advice, as anything and everything is appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The problem is that you have the “oldest supported PHP version” on your host and there is a bug with the current Meta Box plugin and that PHP Version. Here is what you do to fix it:

1. Delete plugin called “Meta Box” ( delete it completely )
    2. Download the absolute-latest version of the plugin (which includes a fix for the issue you’re having): https://github.com/rilwis/meta-box/archive/master.zip
    3. Install that instead
    4. Poof! Problem Solved :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.