This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tanita 2 days ago.

Pink floral logo & move Page to Client area

• hi

I just got round to installing the Aster theme but I cant find the floral jpg/psd to use as a logo an on the landing page? is that not included? Can you send it to me?

Also on my previous theme I had a page called Galleries which had a number of subpages containing the actual galleries, which were accessed by direct links.

http://weddingphotographymallorca.com/galleries/

Is there an easy way to move the subpages into the “Client Area” section?

Thanks

Richard

Hi Richard,

1. The pink logo is a part of the theme demo presentation and is not included in the purchase. The purchase includes only the WordPress theme, not its contents. Unfortunately, I can’t send it to you, but if you’re looking for a flowery logo you can check out these 100 free logo templates we made or browse Creative Market , – a great marketplace for all kinds of graphics.

2. Each developer creates their themes differently so there isn’t really a way to transfer one themes galleries to another themes client area. You will have to add all your images manually to Aster client area.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.