This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ricardo_1512 2 weeks ago.

no responsive design on large displays

Is there any css to add responsive design on large display? It looks really strange on my 27″.
    Please helmp me, it was so expensive ;(
    Here is a screenshot.

http://www.shootingfieber.de

Thx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

That would required a more significant customization than just a few CSS lines, so you’ll have to hire a developer to change the theme that way: https://studio.envato.com/

But your page on ThemeForest says your theme is responsive. And it’s not responsive. It doesn’t work on large displays.
    Not the masonry grid and not the horizontal.
    So you need to help me. So please tell me the small css code, how it works.

Otherwise I want my money back, sorry but this is scam. You can say its responsive, I buy it and it’s not.

Thx.

Attachments:

Yes, the theme is responsive. I think that masonry page looks pretty well on 4k resolution (since it’s supposed to be a fixed, not a fluid container), so your request seems to be a subjective one which is why I directed you to hire a developer to make that customization for you, we don’t do custom work as part of support. There is no “small css code” that will extend the container element since the photos are positioned using JavaScript. The horizontal Portfolio’s height is determined by the height of your smallest image. Make sure every single image in the gallery has the same (large) height, there is no responsive issue there.

Sorry, but this is not responsive.
    It’s only resonsive on small displays. Not on large ones.

So there is a issue.

And I do not understand the fluid thing. I thought the theme is ready.
    I think there is a @media css code. But I don’t know something about it and it’s your job, not mine.

Thx!

Attachments:

Unfortunately at this point I can’t do anything but repeat what I have already stated above. What you’ve reported is not a bug, it’s simply your personal and subjective opinion as to the width of the masonry Portfolio. I don’t think the majority of people would like a full width masonry Portfolio when using a 4k monitor. If it was a matter of a simple @media query I would have posted it already, but since that is not enough and editing of core js files is required as well, then that will become a more serious customization which we don’t offer according to ThemeForest’s support policy.

I think I got it…With a small css code and without your help.
    Thx for nothing my dear! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.