This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Viktorija G. 1 month ago.

Gallery not showing in Portfolio Dashboard

Hello,

I try to edit portfolio pictures, but on the dashboard in portofolio section there is the gallery part missing.

They are showing up correctly on the website, but I need to edit them. I hope I can get any help.

Using WordPress 5.0.2 and Camilla Version 2.1.2

ty

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Could you go to Plugins > All Plugins, and deactivate all the portfolio/gallery related plugins you might have installed (except ”
    Village Portfolio”) ?

Hi Daniel,

we deactivated all the plugins, but it didn´t help.

What else could we do?

Could you create a new user with the “Administrator” role and post the login details here in a private reply?

This reply has been set as private.

Could you give that account the Super Admin role for the entire Network ( https://drawne.com/add-super-admin-wordpress-network/ ) ? I can’t access the plugins list otherwise.

This reply has been set as private.

It looks like there was an incompatibility with the latest version of the “Advanced Custom Fields” plugin, I’ve installed the “WP Rollback” and used it to revert it to an older version (4.4.12) which works. A theme update fixing this bug will be released shortly.

Thank you very much, perfect 🙂

Hi, I have the same problem

Hello,

I try to edit portfolio pictures, but on the dashboard in portfolio section there is the gallery part missing.

They are showing up correctly on the website, but I need to edit them. I hope I can get any help.

Using WordPress 5.0.3 and Camilla Version 1.6.8″

As you can see my wordpress is newer and Camilla is older. How can I fix the issue with the gallery?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Hi,

Can you install the “WP Rollback” plugin, then go to Plugins > All Plugins, and hover your mouse cursor over the “Advanced Custom Fields” plugin and a “Roll back” button will appear beneath it. Click it, and select version 4.4.12. This way you can rollback the ACF plugin to a version that should work.

Thank you Daniel,

It worked!

Regards,

Vik

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.