This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  studioata 4 days ago.

Description Portofolio on bottom

Hello guys,

I know you don’t take support for this theme. But i have a little request.

I want to change the horizontal portfolio with the description on the bottom, after the PP_Gallery. Where i found the file for do this?

What i have to do? Thanks in advance!

Andrea

Hi,

I’m not sure I understand what kind of change you want done to the Portfolio page. Do you want the description of each gallery (e.g. “PROGETTO 1 Sottotitolo progetto 1”) to NOT be displayed on top of the picture but below it?

Hello Daniel,

first thanks for the quickly reply.

I explane better: I have to modify only the portfolio page about Progetto 2. Title, subtitle and description in the bottom, after the PP_Gallery.

Thanks!!

That would be a significant customization since the height of PP_Gallery is defined by the full height of the viewport minus the header height, the Portfolio page is designed to not be scrollable vertically, so the customization would be more complex than some simple CSS rules, and as such we’d recommend you find a developer here: https://studio.envato.com/

Ok, thanks.

Good work!

Hello guys,

sorry but i have a little problem with Safari.
    When i select a project and i want to return in the homepage with the back button on Safari, the page reload and don’t return to homepage.

Thanks in advance!

Andrea

This problem appear when i disable the AJAX features of the theme because i have to redirect the portfolio to single page, but with your features the CSS of the page don’t load.
    So i disable it and the redirection work fine, but only for Safari the back button don’t work.

Thanks

Hi,

Do you notice the same issue on the demo website: http://bluebird.bycolormelon.com ? If you enable AJAX, will the back button work correctly on Safari?

Hello and thanks for the fast reply.

If I enable AJAX back button work correctly. But for redirection the CSS don’t load, i have to refresh the page.
    So i have to disable that, or you have a method for load the CSS with AJAX enable after redirection?

Thank you!

But for redirection the CSS don’t load, i have to refresh the page.

I’m not sure what you mean by “redirection”? Are you referring to some third party plugin?

Now I use a plugin for do the redirection (Page Link to, but i try a lot and always the CSS don’t load).
    When the user click on the project, redirection put theme in the right page.
    This is all, thanks!

Andrea

I’ve added it to our bug list. Thanks for reporting it.
    Could you specify what version of Safari you’re using?
    If you disable AJAX and disable the “Page links to” plugin, then does the “back” button work on Safari?

Hi there,

thanks!Safari versione: 12.0.1. The issue is the same when i disable AJAX and the plugin “Page links to” too.
    When you have the possibility to fix the issue?

Thanks in advance!

Andrea

Unfortunately I can’t give a specific answer, it might take from a few days to a few weeks depending on the developer’s available time and the list of higher priority stuff on the to-do list.

Thank you guys! I hope for a simple way to fix that!
    I wait for it 😉

Good work!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.