This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Norris 3 months ago.

Contact with the autor/seller

Hi,

I’d like to contact seller to talk about buying few nikko themes.

Do anyone knows how to contact with them/him directly?

Best regards,

WK

Hey WK,
    We’re all right here – what’s up?

Ok Hi ๐Ÿ™‚

I have question ๐Ÿ™‚

Is your basic licence limited for one site? Or do you have some licenceย that includes multiple uses? I’m doing two sites for the same client(i done one site for him couple of monts ago) and he wants to have this theme…and this theme only.
    Do you have someting more adjustable for that kind of client then buing 3 times for full….amount? ๐Ÿ™‚

We provide support only on per-site basis. So if you want to support – you need to purchase a separate license for each site. Also, since you’re making money on each site, I’d like to think it’s just fair – since you’re probably not giving the client a discount because you already own the theme ๐Ÿ™‚

However, there is nothing stopping you from using the theme. It’s GPLv3 licensed, which means you’re free to do with as you please as long as you keep our copyright. So – the code is yours once you bought it, it’s just the support part that you have to figure out. If you want to support us, purchase additional licenses. If you’re okay with having no support for the additional sites you build – I’m not going to sue you ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.