This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel Sarmas 3 weeks ago.

Change Colors doesnt work

Hi,

Im very disappointed with this theme, first i have errors in my first install, now i have problem with color changes.
    In Theme Options — Site Navegation :
    Menu Font Scheme : doesnt work ! I change from Dark to Light or Light to Dark has a same effect white color.
    Menu Background Color: doesnt work !
    Menu Font Scheme: doesnt work !
    Menu Link Color: doesnt work !

Menu … Color: doesnt work !
    In Theme Options — Style:
    Default Font Color Scheme: doesnt work !
    “Dark Font” Scheme Text and Link Colors: doesnt work !

“Light Font” Scheme Text and Link Colors: doesnt work !
    This is very frustrating and I’m wasting enough time on it. This should not happen with a topic so expensive with yours !
    James

Hi,

I have tested those options and can’t replicate the issue you’re reporting. If you could create an admin user and post the login details here in a private reply I could look further into this.

I just updated this theme and I’m having the same issues, was there a fix? If I select white menu and white background it forces half of the text on the site to white, very glitchy.

Hi Oksana, which version number of the theme do you use? Could you create an admin user and post the login info here in a private reply so that I can look into it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.