This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tanita 2 months ago.

Anchor & Sub menu

Hi guys

1. I want to create a sub menu on my services page. I don’t understand how … I put an anchor on FAQ then add this id in wordpress dashboard in Menu but it don’t works. Can you help me ?
    2. How change the color font and the background color of that sub menu according to the main menu  ?

THX for your help

Warm regards,

Manu

Hi Manu,

1. In order to create a submenu page, you need to first create the actual page (Pages > Add New). Then go to Appearance > Menus, toggle open the Pages tab on your left and add the page you just created under your Services menu tab.

2. We usually don’t encourage users to change the colors of the theme since our themes are “What you see is what you get” kind of designs that were made in collaboration with experienced designers.

If you really feel like you need to change the colors, you can try to use this CSS for the font color:

Thank you for your reply Tanita,

2 : Fixed !

1 : I don’t want to create another page. I want that my submenu “Faq” links to my anchor in the same page (like a one page site). Any idea to do that ?

Thks for your help

best wishes

Manu

1 : Ok Tatiana ! found ! I’ve got it and it works 😉

Manu

Hi Manu,

Good to hear!

Have a great day 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.